Friday, May 22, 2009

This week is a really hectic week for me..

Assignments driving me crazy... Guess wat, yesterday i was in the library until 7pm doing my research.. Unbelievable right.. My very very very first time in my life.. My neck is starting to ache, flu... DON WORRY NOT H1N1 k.. hahaha... I need a good massage..

...Genting Part 2...

Be prepare to get crush by tons of pictures..

..Loading..

..Loading..

..Loading..

..Loading..


New spokesperson for Energizer.. hahaha...

Pink or Blue...


Me and Sandra..

I heart tis pic..

finally we are in the room...


not prepare.. hahaha...


Is time to get my ass bac to the theme park...
Marry Go round and round and round... lalala...



Get Ready...

Time Flies..


She keep on complaining that i always say i m hungry in front of her.. So sorry.. But dunno why I am hungry whenever i see u... Hahaha...

...Dinner Time...
Yummy yummy
Vietnam cuisine..
rated four star..

Capture when we are waiting for our food to serve...



Taadaa...


The End...

Ciao...

No comments:

Post a Comment