Monday, May 4, 2009

An unfortunate day


Something embarasing had happen on me 2day.. But luckily someone that is important to me has accompany me to overcome it.. When its happen, I really feel like hiding my head into the ground, act like an oshtrich.. How good that if I has a magic stick which I can causes ppl memory lost for that period.. Huhuhu... But everything had past, it can't be change, so the only thing that i can do is to be brave to face it and take it easy.. The moral of the story is be brave all the time and smile every moment although its hard..


Last and not least, I snap a few picture with my classmates today.. Tis is only a few of them, there will be more in the next post..



peggy, me, ame


elmira from khazakstan..

sandra...




Darshini.. The ideal model for toothpaste advertisement.. hahaha







Remember to smile and face the world.. good nite in advanced...

O ya, tis coming sunday is mothers day.. Have you prepare ur present?



No comments:

Post a Comment