Saturday, June 13, 2009

Popcorn Popcorn..

Yesterday when over to Sunway with the bunch for a movie after class, since we have finish our assignment and presentation.. Woohoo.. At first we wanted to watch Night at the museum 2.. But it is fully booked and Ame already watched that movie like twice so we move to Drag me to hell.. Gurp.. Actually i m not that kind of person that love horror movie, because i know that most of the time i will cover up my face. But they wanted so OK lo... The seats is almost occupied.. Actually the movie is not that scary but the sound effect, the sudden scene and the old scary grandma make the movie damn scary.. There are girls that screaming nonstop and even guys that laughing through out the movie.. Ya, i admit most of the time i was hiding under my jacket cuddling Xin Yin hand... The funniest part is Ame pour have of the popcorn on me.. I think she is too scared or too exciting.. Hahaha.. Iwas laughing non-stop even the ones sit behihd us saw that.. So pai seh.. But it is a best experience for me in Cinema, which i won't forget it forever.. What more, ah, if not mistaken in the scene when the a handkerchief or the grandma suddenly appear in front of the car.. Me and Ame try to hide and we bang onto each others head.. Oh my god, can u imagine how pain is it.. Hahaha.. Have u ever had this experience before.. Hehehe..
I guess Ame will kill me when she read this post.. Hahaha...
BTW, Semester break starts from monday, but one week onli.. Have u plan ur holiday yet..
Hmm, for me on Monday i will be accompany bb, since we didn spend much time together.. Tuesday no plan yet.. maybe stuck my ass home to finish my BCS presentation slides, Wednesday goin for baseball with Xin Yin, Derek, Danial and Ah li aka gun ka po, looking forward to that day.. After that, no plan yet.. Anyone wants to date me.. hehehe.. Just kidding..
Thats all for 2day..
Ciao and good nite..
Mmuakk..

1 comment:

  1. omg my dear u watched that mv..??
    aint my type of movie.. LOL. sounds like u had a comedy while watching horror thou. XD

    ReplyDelete