Thursday, June 18, 2009

Yesterday as we had plan earlier baseball in 1u, but unfortunately it is under renovation.. Sob sob.. I have waited for tis day to come but at last dream can't come true.. Sad Thing right.. But we did have a great time there with the funny and crazy ones..

I hardly can open up my eyes..

Have our brunch in Sakae.. I m dead hungry..




my all time favourite...

chawanmushi...

After that headed for Night at the Museum 2.. A movie that " Gun Ga po"want to watch for so long.. hehehe...




A great comedy.. love the bubbly head Einstein and the scene where the two monkeys slap each other and slap Ben Stiller together.. Love the Cupid... The song they sang were lovely..

After the movie then we when shopping...



" Gun Ga po"



The funny one Derek.. Derek honestly ur skills in capturing pic sucks...


The tall and skinny one- Cai Jin

Evon, the cute one.

The friendly one- Christine

Evon, Christine and me.


I think she will smack me gao gao when she saw tis pic..


Night time went to look out point for dinner.. Two more join us, apple and ah xian.. Didn capture photo with them.. So no pic for the dinner and yum cha session..
At last nice to meet u guys..

My form 3 birthday present- Uncle Bear.. Don ask me why it cal uncle bear, because my sis and mom is the one that give it the name...

No comments:

Post a Comment