Friday, July 3, 2009

Bye Bye...

Hi, peeps i m back.. Don't worry.. I m still alive... I m been a busy bee for the last few days preparing for my math test and my lappie is attached to my brother for the past few days due to his assignment due date is around the corner.. I m such a good and responsible sister right.. Hahaha.. This month i will be damn broke, July babies u know why lo... Ok Cut the crap..

Two of my secondary frens have left me to proceed thier studies at Terengganu and Sarawak. " Hmm Seh Duk "
How r u a?
Is everything fine over there?
use to it anot a?

Sounds like a mom ho...
So the day before Elaine left, we have a yum cha + dinner section at Xuan cafe...
Miss Elaine the one that left us to Sarawak..
We enjoy a lot that day, chatting about the olden days how we spend our time in class acting like lunatics, discussing about my embarrasing moment.. WTF.. But no matter what i still heart u all much..




Miss Chan the piggy..



Miss Vivien the pervert...

Miss Irene..




Tata..
More post will be uploaded stay tune..

No comments:

Post a Comment