Monday, July 6, 2009

My Lucky Day..

Today went over to Bangsar around 11.30am, why i m there so early?
I m there to queue to buy a trousers that is launch today in Juice
Clot x Levis Kzklot Gold Crush
For those that are not familiar with this thingy, this is a limited trousers (around 20 pieces relaese in kl) , that those streetwear kaki kinda fallin for it..
Hmm, i do have little knowlegde about this street wear thingy but i m not really into that..
So why m i buying it?
My reason is to resell the trousers to earn some cash... The highest price for this trousers is up to RM3800 the retail price is RM2200..
Around 80 people are queing for this trousers...
After getting our ballot ticket, me, sis and bro went to McD to have our brunch..






After our brunch, went over to the shops that is in Jln Telawi..
Back to Juice around 2.30 for the result...
Is like damn nervous, because if ur number is not chosen u are not getting that trousers.. The funny part is there is a gal, that praying hard to get that trousers, when her number is called she she start screaming her lungs out to show her hapiness.. The whole crowd is laughing at her craziness, but i think she is cute.. The first round is for size 30 and 32. We are kinda nervous at that time, because our numbers are not called out after the 7th piece, the number of a guy in front of us is called, but he don't want it because he had get one earlier so that he gave us his ticket.. Here comes our first trousers.. This is when our luck starts to roll in, few pair after that our number is chosen but we chosen not to take because it is size 30 which is not a very popular size for guys.. The second round is size num 34 and 36... That time i was focusing on the num that is in the ballot bowl and i saw my number 345 and 701 is in the gal hands which is balleting.. I m like screaming in my heart 345, 345, 345.. Finally my number is chosen... Woohoo.. Happy happy.. I got the trousers..
This part is for the guy that scream " see they even brought his mom along to queue and pay "
Sorry my mom is not queing for us but if yes, is it anything wrong with that. If u are jealous that my mom is paying for us, u can even cal and drag ur grandma along to pay it for u.. Furthermore, is it the first time u see aunty or uncle queing.. Then u might be a bit too out dated there are even uncles in there 70s queing for those teenagers in HK.. So please think before u open ur fucking mouth LaLa Zai..


After that, me and my family headed to 1u for a walk.. When into Pull and Bear saw something that bb looking for so long, so i bought it for him as a suprise present.. Hope he will love it..




Is already 2am, I have to get up early tomorrow..

Night peeps..

mmuakks..

No comments:

Post a Comment